GET READY TO EAT, DRINK, BOWL, AND PLAY
See below for planned opening dates:
NANAIMO – June 18
BURLINGTON – August 7
HAMILTON – August 7
WOODBRIDGE – August 7
- On each visit you will see our Team Members regularly cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
- We sanitize all balls and rental shoes after use.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all arcade games, regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations are set up and available to our guests.
- Our amazing food and beverage menu will be available with safe-service.
- Arcade games will be spaced out, where possible, to allow social distancing practices. Some games may be inoperable during this time.
- Our guests are placed on every other lane to better allow for social distancing.
- Centre capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the centre at any one time.
- Directional signage and arrows on the floor will direct guests through the building in a manner that allows for social distancing from other guests.
- There will be a limit of 5 people per lane.
- An empty lane will separate all groups.
- No ball sharing between guests.
- A selection of balls will be placed on your lane to choose from, additional sizes can be requested from staff.
- Guests should leave balls and shoes on lanes when finished to be collected and sanitized by staff.